Happy Thursday, friends! Today, I’m sharing a simple makeup look that is perfect for every day. And the best part….I only used 6 products, which are all linked at the end of the post. I’ll share with you what I used, and also how I achieved it. I think this look is great because anyone can do it…no matter how skilled or unskilled you are at makeup application. So here we go!
- Milani Conceal + Perfect Foundation in shade 07 Sand
- Makeup Forever Pro Bronze Fusion in shade 30M
- Benefit Gimme Brow in shade 3
- Loreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara
- Becca Highlight in shade Opal
- Anastasia Lip Gloss in shade St. Tropez
how to achieve the look:
- Apply foundation: apply foundation with a Beauty Blender or your favorite foundation brush all over your face, including underneath your eyes to conceal. This foundation is key for this look because it provides enough coverage underneath your eyes that you really don’t need to use concealer, especially when you’re in a hurry and want to get out the door. Also, this foundation goes a long way, so you really don’t need to use more than one pump.
- Apply bronzer to your face and eyes: bronze up your face by sweeping it all over your cheek bones, including the apples of your cheeks, your forehead, jaw, and bridge of the nose. Using that same bronzer, sweep it all over your eye lids, blending up towards your brow bone. Also apply bronzer on your lower lash line, blending it until diffused. I love using bronzer as eye shadow when I’m in a hurry. It adds more color to your face and makes you look more awake. It’s also the easiest thing ever because you can just be messy with it and it still looks good.
- Enhance your eyebrows: Give your brows a little bit of color by brushing through them with Benefit’s Gimme Brow. When you’re doing a quick look like this and you don’t have a lot of time to spend on your brows, this product is amazing. It quickly gives your brows some color, without having to spend 10 minutes precisely filling them in and shaping them. If you don’t do anything with your brows, then you can skip this step.
- Highlight all key points of your face: add highlight to your cheekbones, bridge of your nose, brow bone, and inner corners of your eyes. I also added a bit of highlight to the top of my lips to make them look a bit more plump. This step will make your skin look glowy, healthy, and fresh.
- Apply mascara to upper and lower lashes: apply two coats of your favorite mascara to your top and bottom lashes. I’ve recently fallen in love with the new Loreal Lash Paradise mascara. It makes your lashes look longer and fuller without being clumpy.
- Apply lipstick or lip gloss: finish off your look by putting on your favorite lip color or gloss. I love the Anastasia glosses because they are super pigmented and last much longer than most glosses. I have really been into the color St. Tropez for the hotter months because it has a bit of a gold tint to it, but for the Fall months I would use either a cranberry or taupe shade. This look is also really great if you like bold lip colors. Because the face is so simple, you can pull of any lip color with this look.
I hope y’all enjoyed this simple makeup! It’s great for when you’re in a hurry but still want to look put together and fresh. I hope everyone has a great weekend!